2011 Retail CIO of the Year Awards
- Innovation: Awarded to the CIO that implemented an emerging technology that drove ROI through top-line growth, improved customer satisfaction, or increased bottom line savings. A tie occurred in this category and two CIOs were given awards.
- Strategic Impact: Awarded to the CIO that implemented a project that is advancing the company in a new direction, market or channel.
- Rookie of the Year: Awarded to the CIO that made a significant contribution to the organization in the first year on the job.
- Technologies used to accomplish business goals
- Areas of business that benefitted from nominated IT projects
- Current status of nominated IT projectsROI timeframe for the projects