Step into the future of analytics at our upcoming Analytics Unite event, being held at The Drake Hotel in Chicago from May 1-4.
This immersive event showcases the top success stories across the consumer goods and retail space, highlighting integrated analytic approaches that drive innovation, efficiency, and revenue generation.
Qualified members of consumer goods and retail companies will receive complimentary registration.
Here’s five reasons you should attend Analytics Unite:
1. Access Insights-Packed Content
Today's tech leaders are rewriting the future, one where data insights harmonize and create seamless commerce. We’ll be tackling analytics from all angles. Here’s a sampling of the sessions you can expect:
- Navigating Market Volatility: The Art of the Possible
- Keynote: Building and Advancing the Future of Unified Intelligence
- Optimizing Infrastructures for Analytics
- How Reckitt Is Using Data Clean Rooms to Unify Personalization Efforts
- Advancing Data Collaboration and Insight Exchange
2. Get Learnings From Leading Companies
Executives and members of senior leadership from iconic brands like Sephora, Pepsico, Dollar General, and more will be taking you through innovative use cases in analytics, as well as the opportunities and challenges we have at hand.
Here’s a few names you can expect to see on the Analytics Unite stage:
- Shruti Thaker, Enterprise Architect – Information Strategy, Molson Coors
- Chandhu Nair, SVP, Data, Analytics and Computational Intelligence & Marketing Technology, Lowe's
- Patrick Lawler, Senior Manager - Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics, Nestlé Purina
- Manbir Paul, VP of Engineering, Data Insights & MarTech, Sephora
- Kate Garner, SVP of Marketing, PepsiCo
- Imteaz Ahamed, Director, Performance Marketing, Reckitt
- Paul Bucalo, Senior Director of Digital Marketing Engineering, Dollar General
- Bhaumik Sharma, CDTO North America, Haleon
- Ashish Bharara, Supply Chain Director, Amazon
3. Participate in Workshops
Sure, you can sit back and listen, but we’ll also have plenty of opportunities to engage in active learning. Participate in our workshop, “Building Analytics Strategies for Unified Intelligence Excellence,” where we break into groups and tackle hands-on exercises that demonstrate how to leverage analytics for gaining deep customer insights, optimizing operations, and enhancing marketing strategies.
4. Connect With Influential Leaders in the Consumer Goods and Retail Space
Topic Tables: Enjoy lunch while participating in an interactive, real-time collaborative discussion designed to facilitate connection with industry thought leaders. Expand your professional network while engaging in topic-focused conversations.