- As data privacy becomes a hotter topic, the advertising realm is undergoing significant changes.
- Retail theft news has flooded headlines this year, quickly becoming a top concern for enterprises who are looking to keep consumers safe and products safeguarded from pilfering. Amongst the companies being impacted are popular hypermarkets, with Target being the latest to take a hit.
While it’s no secret that retail has a tough time retaining workers, that doesn’t make the need for top talent any less urgent. In this sponsored fireside chat with RIS, Michael Spataro, chief customer officer at Legion Technologies, outlines some of the ways technology can help retailers to combat attrition and create a working environment where retail associates can thrive.
Featured Blog Series
- Sep 28Unwrapping the full value of the busiest holiday shopping days.
- Aug 09Digitalization helps retailers turn data into great experiences. Find out how.
- Sep 06Learn how beauty companies are evaluating the best use of generative AI across a broad range of use cases for advertising and marketing.
- June 29Integrated data and analytics have been a top investment priority for many years—a trend that has only been accelerated by flexible, agile, scalable cloud platforms and new analytic capabilities that did not exist in the on-premise environment.