- In this report, RIS explores how retailers are enhancing consumer experiences with greater personalization through the use of first-party data, harnessing the potential of artificial intelligence, loyalty programs, retail media, and other strategic tech investments.
- Consumer goods companies Adidas and Traeger Grills are the latest enterprises to tap into generative AI, opening up capabilities related to content creation, data visualization, and complex calculations.
- Nike is letting its consumers take the reins, poised to capitalize on a customer-driven omnichannel approach that’s backed by ongoing supply chain strengthening and increased digital capabilities.
While it’s no secret that retail has a tough time retaining workers, that doesn’t make the need for top talent any less urgent. In this sponsored fireside chat with RIS, Michael Spataro, chief customer officer at Legion Technologies, outlines some of the ways technology can help retailers to combat attrition and create a working environment where retail associates can thrive.
Featured Blog Series
- Sep 28Unwrapping the full value of the busiest holiday shopping days.
- Aug 09Digitalization helps retailers turn data into great experiences. Find out how.
- Sep 06Learn how beauty companies are evaluating the best use of generative AI across a broad range of use cases for advertising and marketing.
- June 29Integrated data and analytics have been a top investment priority for many years—a trend that has only been accelerated by flexible, agile, scalable cloud platforms and new analytic capabilities that did not exist in the on-premise environment.