- TikTok is reshaping the world of social commerce, introducing shoppable content to its platform and leveraging the power of influencer marketing.
The First 90 Days: Stitch Fix’s New CEO Is Looking at AI and Machine Learning Strengths to Build Long-Term StrategyApparel retailer and personalized shopping service Stitch Fix has a new CEO at the helm, and 90 days in, he’s looking at the company’s digital strengths in order to craft a long-term strategy that will build on existing efforts.
While it’s no secret that retail has a tough time retaining workers, that doesn’t make the need for top talent any less urgent. In this sponsored fireside chat with RIS, Michael Spataro, chief customer officer at Legion Technologies, outlines some of the ways technology can help retailers to combat attrition and create a working environment where retail associates can thrive.
Featured Blog Series
- Aug 09Digitalization helps retailers turn data into great experiences. Find out how.
- July 06Retailers can make back-to-school about more than supplies.
- Sep 06Learn how beauty companies are evaluating the best use of generative AI across a broad range of use cases for advertising and marketing.
- June 29Integrated data and analytics have been a top investment priority for many years—a trend that has only been accelerated by flexible, agile, scalable cloud platforms and new analytic capabilities that did not exist in the on-premise environment.