Analytics Experts From Home Depot, the Kellogg Company, Estee Lauder, and Mars Wrigley Speaking at Analytics Unite
Among the speakers are:
- Mustafa Nisar, Director, Data Science and Analytics Strategy, Home Depot
- Rob Birse, VP, Global Advanced Analytics & AI/ML Technology, Kellogg Company
- Deepak Jose, Global Head and Senior Director of ODDA Analytics Solutions, Mars Wrigley
- Elena Alikhachkina, previously Global VP, Danone
- Mark Edmonson, Chief Marketing Officer, Materne North America
- Pradipta Saha, Executive Director, Digital Supply Chain, Estee Lauder
- Tarun Kataria, VP, Demand Analytics, Mars
- Roxanne O'Hara, VP Insights and Analytics, Melissa & Doug
- Matt Weber, Director of Business Insights and Analytics, Kum & Go
Albert Guffanti, EnsembleIQ, vice president and group publisher for RIS News and Consumer Goods Technology, said there's no shortage of data in the retail and CPG industries, but what today’s companies need “are the strategies and talent to bring their data to life through analytics-enabled products, experiences, and services.”
“As we celebrate Analytics Unite’s ten-year anniversary, we are pleased to be marking a decade of helping companies leverage data- and AI-powered business processes,” added Guffanti. “Our event will showcase the ways retailers and consumer goods companies are productizing data to successfully develop items and services for consumers.”
View the complete event agenda here and register to attend Analytics Unite here.
Solution providers can find seek sponsorship opportunities here.