ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR
- 10/18/2018Supply chain professionals navigate many hurdles and hazards, including demand forecasting-related challenges such as real-time inventory visibility, unforeseen market risks, and a lack of accuracy.
- 8/22/2018Innovation must receive immediate and due attention within consumer industries for achieving growth.
- 8/9/2018In retail and consumer industries innovation and collaboration always began outside of the lab, done through feedback from their own customers and employees. But, today companies are taking big risks and making big investments across a variety of technologies that span beyond cloud, digital, into wearables, drones, and artificial intelligence (AI).
- 8/2/2018The majority of retail CEOs have a major role in pushing innovation and implementing disruptive technology, EnsembleIQ Research reveals.
- 4/27/2018There's no perfect way to achieve personalization in omnichannel marketing, but here's a four-step EIQ recommended road map to guide retailers to reach for this vital goal.
- 4/17/2018In retail, artificial intelligence arms retailers with sharper forecasting tools to make smarter business decisions. Explore six ways in which AI is helping retail.
- 3/26/2018EnsembleIQ analysts, American Express, and leading retailers met to discuss the business implications related to future store customer experience. Here are some key takeaways from this share group.
- 1/9/2018While the use cases are obvious many are still apprehensive of the emerging tech. Explore why despite AI's obvious ability to improve customer satisfaction and in turn drive sales, it still gives some retail executives goosebumps.
- 1/24/2018Learn the key business and technology trends that will define 2018 and how retailers can best invest to capitalize.