Best Buy Tests New Paid Membership Program
Best Buy is currently testing Best Buy Beta in select markets nationwide. Uncover what the $199 membership pilot program will offer.
- Dedicated and exclusive concierge support
- Unlimited Geek Squad technical support on all technology in your home (whether purchased at Best Buy or not)
- Fast and free shipping with no minimums
- Exclusive member pricing on a wide range of products
- Free in-home standard delivery and installation on most products
- Two-year protection on most purchases at Best Buy, including AppleCare on Apple products
- 60-day extended return window
- 10% off subscription services billed through Best Buy
Best Buy Beta membership includes:
The pilot is currently available at select stores throughout Iowa, Oklahoma and eastern Pennsylvania. In April, it will expand to customers and select stores in Minnesota, North Carolina and Tennessee. At that time, it will be available at a total of about 60 stores.
Best Buy’s current membership program, Total Tech Support ($199.99 per year) is still available to customers outside of Best Buy Beta pilot markets.