Eighty-seven percent of retailers surveyed by Forrester Consulting acknowledged they have to improve their existing multi-channel capabilities to serve the new and digital consumer.(1) DCM details a clear path forward for retailers, and is a public declaration of Demandware’s past and future vision for its product, solutions, services and partner ecosystem strategy.
DCM will continue to guide investments in Demandware’s platform and partner ecosystem to support its more than 300 commerce websites, including many industry leading retailers and branded manufacturers globally. Over the past 18 months, Demandware has executed against its DCM vision by making portfolio enhancements that include:
• Open Commerce APIs: Cross-channel integration to syndicate and synchronize critical commerce information such as promotion, price, order, customer record, content and images to anywhere consumers and store associates interact with web-enabled devices
• Commerce Center: The new application enables merchants to manage commerce via an intuitive user interface and seamless workflow that provides single view into digital operations across channels
• Product Content Management: Retailers operationalize data directly within the Demandware Commerce platform to source, manage, and control product information across digital media -- within the context of user experience versus back office application
• LINK Partner Ecosystem: More than one hundred pre-integrated technology and certified solution partners extend capabilities of the Demandware platform to cover all direct-to-consumer requirements
• Cloud Infrastructure: The extension of the global network to support the growing number of international operations by continually scaling its cloud infrastructure