A Spotlight on Analytics
This past month, RIS and CGT released their annual “Retail and Consumer Goods Analytics Study,” which benchmarks the two industries’ analytic maturity and identifies key trends in their investments. View a snapshot of the results, and a case study featuring an innovative strategy by Ahold and Unilever.
Latest Customer Experience Innovations
- Amazon Fashion launches new retail technology to help shoppers make footwear purchases, and possibly avoid returns. RIS tries it out and gives you the details. Read more.
- Taco Bell redefines drive-thrus with a first of its kind, two-story store model that delivers innovative technology, like a vertical lift to transport Taco Bell menu items straight from the kitchen. Read more.
- Panera Bread opens a seat-free, rapid pick-up model with digitally powered elements. Read more.
- The first Karl's Fishing & Outdoors store design features tech-enabled experiences, such as interactive displays that let shoppers touch and feel baits and see how they act underwater. Read more.
Petco caters to the rural population with new pet care centers that will offer local events and an in-store community board to support pet-friendly interactions between locals. Read More.
RIS Exclusive: 2022 Store Experience Study
Lend Us An Ear
In the latest episode of Tech Transformation, we’re talking with Charisse Hughes, SVP and chief brand and advanced analytics officer, and Lesley Salmon, SVP and CIO of Kellogg Company, about what they’re seeing when it comes to today’s consumer behavior changes and how they’re using data and technology to prepare for the consumer of tomorrow.
What the Editors are Reading
- CGT: QR Codes Show Promise In Reducing Food Waste
- PG: 2022 Top Women in Grocery: The Sky's The Limit
- WSJ: Inflation Cuts Online Fashion Down to Size
- The Maui News: Agency zeroes in on organized retail crime in Hawaii
Subscribers to the Frontline are the first to receive each issue, along with special offers for our events and early looks at our research. Subscribe now.