How to Make Digital Transformation Work in the Store
Digital transformation is not an option in an age when retailers are urgently reinventing the store experience, re-engaging with shoppers in new ways, and blending the digital and brick-and-mortar worlds.
However, many retailers have hit speed bumps on their journey and many digital transformation projects have produced disappointing results. In this webinar, you will hear from retail experts who believe in a practical approach to digital transformation. Find out why these experts believe mobility solutions are the best path to achieve success.
Key topics covered in the webinar include:
- Providing sales associates with the best tools to achieve success with tech-savvy shoppers
- Delivering personalized services to shoppers at every stage on their path to purchase
- Supercharging omnichannel sales inside brick-and-mortar stores
- Achieving higher levels of operational efficiency
- And the importance of associate training, acceptance and engagement
Digital transformation is a critical component of reinventing the store experience for today’s shoppers. Find out how to do it right and succeed.