HP Launches New Solutions to Reinvent In-Store Experiences
HP Inc. is offering a new portfolio of devices and services designed to enhance the in-store retail shopping experience. The HP Engage portfolio will also be available through its Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) offering.
The HP Engage Go Convertible is a flexible solution with a docking design for seamless transitions between fixed and mobile operations. The HP Engage Go Convertible System features:
- Sleek design, seamless mobility that delivers an optimized customer experience for retailers and hospitality associates to check inventory on the fly, complete registrations, and close sales – at the counter or out on the floor.
- Customer and business data protection that safeguards customer and business information with a self-healing PC BIOS, new HP Smart Dock tablet-locking experience to help prevent theft from the dock, and two-factor authentication with the optional integrated fingerprint reader or NFC reader.
- Durable and fast performance that’s built to last. Powered by Windows 10 and the performance of 7th Gen Intel Core processors, the HP Engage Go Convertible system stands up to demanding retail or hospitality environments and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
The HP Engage Go Mobile System is the companion device to HP Engage Go Convertible and is available without the dock for mobile operations only. HP Engage Go Mobile delivers the same design, security, and durability features of the convertible system. With up to 13 hours of battery life and HP Fast Charge to charge 50% of the battery in just 30 minutes, HP Engage Go Mobile is built for on-the-go experiences.
The HP Engage Flex Pro and HP Engage Flex Pro-C are modular system platforms with enhanced security that provide retailers and hospitality operators flexibility to manage their business from the store floor to the back office, with performance capabilities to handle the most demanding environments. The all-new HP Engage Flex Pro-C delivers all the same capabilities as the HP Engage Flex Pro and is 30% smaller than the previous generation. The HP Engage Flex Pro and HP Engage Flex Pro-C feature:
- Maximum flexibility allowing retailers to configure the perfect solution for point of sale, video surveillance, processing/controlling, or digital signage with flexible connectivity, graphics, networking, and accessory options.
- Expandable, long-life performance with Windows 10 and an 8th Gen Intel Core processor paired with Intel Optane memory. Adjust capacity with storage options like an Intel Optane SSD, SATA or M.2 – up to five on HP Engage Flex Pro and up to four on HP Engage Flex Pro-C.
- Security, manageability and reliability with hardware-enforced self-healing protection from HP Sure Start Gen4. Manage your system across the OS with HP Manageability Integration Kit, maintain critical OS processes with HP Sure Run, and restore your image over a network with HP Sure Recover.
HP is extending its Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) offering to HP Engage portfolio products to make it easier for retailers and hospitality customers to acquire, support, and manage the technology they need to drive their business. Businesses also benefit from the analytics and proactive management capabilities of HP DaaS, which provide actionable device health analytics and predictive insights to uncover potential device issues and security risks, so they can be addressed before they impact customer experiences or employee productivity. To learn more about HP Device as a Service plans and capabilities, visit www.hp.com/go/DaaS.
HP Engage Go Convertible and HP Engage Go Mobile are expected to be available in September. HP Engage Flex Pro and HP Engage Flex Pro-C are expected to be available in August. HP DaaS for select HP Engage products are expected to be available in the U.S. only in September. For more information about HP Retail Solutions, visit www.hp.com/go/retail.