The conference is designed to help executives strengthen their firms' strategic direction, technology roadmap and overall competitiveness. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with the aforementioned technology firms, as well as attend educational workshops throughout the day. Among the 11 sessions to be presented will be:
- The Unified Solution – Improve Your Line of Sight to Increase Sales & Profit Margins, Tony Pechenik, VP of Business Development, Simparel
- Swatfame Improves Collaboration, Gains Supply Chain Visibility with NGC's Extended PLM Software, Mark Burstein, President, Sales, Marketing & R&D, NGC and Jonathan Greenberg, Executive Vice President, Swatfame
- Straight Talk on IT: Byer California & GAP Share Their Strategies,
Fernando Gonzalez, CIO, Byer California and Andy Chiang, Director, Supply Chain Strategy, GAP
- California's Fashion Industry: State of the Union, Ilse Metchek, President, California Fashion Association (CFA)
- Why e-Commerce Has Reached a New Tipping Point for Apparel, Peter Leech, Partner, The Partnering Group
For questions and/or to register by phone, contact Dita Alexandrakis at 973-607-1347 or [email protected].
Solution, technology and service providers interested in sponsoring should contact [email protected].