Lowe’s Introduces New Rewards Program for Professionals
Lowe’s is doubling down on its commitment to its professional customers and business owners with a “new partnership that helps Pros succeed no matter their size.”
The home improvement retailer’s new loyalty offering, named MVPs Pro Rewards and Partnership Program, builds on Lowe’s credit offering and provides benefits like exclusive offers to business management tools and select free drinks; chances to win gear and prizes; and the opportunity to earn Lowe’s e-gift cards.
“It’s a way of us helping the Pros be better with their business.” Shannon Tucker, VP of Pro and Tool Rental, said during a press briefing last week. “We specifically designed the program to help all Pros regardless of size.”
“All of our marketing efforts are really focused on all of the audiences,” Gerardo Soto Aycinena, VP Brand Marketing PRO, said on the call, noting the public will see that diversity come through in the communications.
[See also: Lowe’s Store Upgrades Target Growing Pro Base]
Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards are available now in select regions and will be available nationwide on March 7, 2022. New and existing loyalty members benefits include:
• Lowe’s e-gift cards earned when Pros spend in-store and online on eligible purchases (Minimum purchase required. Exclusions apply.).
• Access to business resources helping Pros tackle back-of-house operations
• Exclusive offers for rewards on eligible paint purchases and free select snacks or drinks at Lowe’s stores (Minimum purchase required. Exclusions apply.).
• Chances to win incredible prizes that help Pros level up their businesses
• A simple mobile and online user experience allowing Pros to track and claim rewards even when sending a crew member into the store
• Coming soon: MVPs Bonus Points that can be used for additional rewards
“We’re deepening our partnership with Pro customers because when they succeed, we succeed,” said Tony Hurst, SVP Pro, Services and International. “Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards is another big step in Lowe’s continued Total Home strategy when it comes to the important Pro customer. We are committed to a true business partnership mindset to help Pros as they grow their businesses and their futures.”
Additionally, Lowe’s is offering the inaugural Lowe’s “State of the Pro report” — a “first-of-its-kind new tool” Pros can add to their business toolbox. The findings of the report point to a critical need for retail partners like Lowe’s to show up as a true business partner for Pros. Below are a few takeaways from the report. Lowe’s first annual Lowe’s State of the Pro report is found online at Lowes.com/StateOfThePro.