Manhattan Associates' EEM is designed to connect companies with trading partners and customers by integrating existing technologies - including supply chain intelligence and RFID - to provide the overarching visibility and immediate event management capabilities required to immediately interpret global trends and gain real-time insight into the pulse of the supply chain ecosystem.
Capabilities of Manhattan's Extended Enterprise Management include:
- End-to-end visibility of orders, shipments and inventory from sourcing to cargo delivery;
- A single, consistent, real-time view of your entire global supply chain for greater inventory control and optimal fulfillment channels;
- Ability to track and monitor supply chain events in real time and respond immediately based on alerts to critical exception events, which may threaten your ability to meet customer commitments;
- A centralized, browser-based solution allowing customers to manage order fulfillment and automate communications with customers;
- Light warehousing capabilities for hub and cross-dock facilities to receive and ship goods.