Browzwear, provider of 3D solutions for fashion design, development and merchandising, has launched the VStitcher 8.0 and Lotta 4.0. These new versions of the company's 3D fashion design software include a variety of new features for an even better user experience.
Said Lena Lim, Browzwear Chief Commercial Officer: “Now, more than ever, designers will be able to produce digital garments that look, drape, fit and move almost exactly like real physical garments. Using 3D garments shortens time to market and significantly reduces wasted resources including budget and materials for a better bottom line and a cleaner environment.”
Some of the most significant new features include:
● Integrated Ray Trace Engine to seamlessly access Ray Trace renderings.
● Cloud rendering service, allowing automation of render pipelines
● High quality photorealistic fur images and other complex materials.
● Adjustable smart shoes that work with multiple avatar shapes and types, and can be used in various poses and animation.
● Drag and drop smart zippers and buttons that can be shared and distributed as a complete asset package.
● GIF animations and turntables to easily export and share online.
● Advanced animation plugin to evaluate true-to-life fit in motion and render in ray trace — all in one place.
In addition, users will enjoy the ability to import assets from online and cloud-based asset management systems into a new asset library, or connect their own libraries with the Browzwear Open Platform. More details about these and other new features, along with links to the webinars, can be found on the blog.