Retail 2025 Shopper Study: Are Retailers Going to Deliver on Customer Expectations
The interesting thing about the future of retail technology is that it is already here. The problem is it’s just not evenly distributed.
In this webinar, you will hear about the collective wisdom of 5,000 shoppers and emerging trends they see today that will become mainstream by 2025. You will learn about:
- The slow death of boring mobile apps and rise of a new generation that gives shoppers what they want.
- Personalized one-to-one marketing at scale by sending alerts to smartphones with shopper permission and approval.
- The evolution of today’s brick-and-mortar store and its replacement by tech-driven, immersive experiences.
- Also predictions about the future of voice commerce, cashierless stores, augmented reality, interactive shoppable screens and more.
- Highlights from Infosys' 2018 Digital Outlook; a retail Industry report which includes responses from over 100 Industry CIOs about the investments they are making to meet the future challenges of the sector.
Predictions are essential to retailers who in the routine course of business make big financial bets on forecasts every day. Join this webinar to identify important trends that could be the difference between your future success and failure.