Retail Empowerment: Tech Investments to Meet the Needs of Today’s Consumer
The power of e-commerce has taken on an unprecedented urgency, its necessity forced by the coronavirus global health crisis.
And as physical retail takes a pause, merchants are still determining how their previous investments in omnichannel selling will support them during this difficult environment. In “Reimagining the Store in the Digital Age,” a webinar hosted by RIS and presented by Arm Treasure Data, RIS editor-in-chief Tim Denman and editor-at-large Joe Skorupa use findings from the RIS News 2020 Store Experience Study to share where today’s sellers stand in their tech investments, and how they can use these technologies to plan for their future.
Learn more about:
- How retailers can personalize the store experience beyond location-based marketing
- Whether visualization technologies can really replace the store experience
- The value of empowering store associates
- AI use cases worth pursuing
- Retailers’ No. 1 priority coming out of the coronavirus health crisis
Don’t miss these invaluable insights. The transcript and presentation slides are below.