RIS' Top Retail Technology Articles of 2019
RIS’ Top Store Closings Articles of 2019
As 2019 comes to an end, RIS takes a look back at the top-read articles and retail news of the year, which provides insight into what’s most important to you, our loyal readers.
Truth be told, our readers have been highly interested in store closings this year, indicating upheaval in the retail landscape has been on many minds. So much in fact, that we’ve broken out our top five store closings articles for your review, running the top 10 articles of the year that remain, below.
Beyond news of stores shutting their doors, our readers were interested in learning how major retail players, Neiman Marcus and Walmart, opened next-gen retail stores this year. Additionally, as retailers continue to seek out the latest retail technology advances, you helped articles about the technology redefining Loblaw, Costco and Lowe’s make the cut.
Finally, you clamored to learn about top tech leaders paving the way for the retail industry and caught up on the 2019 Big Show.
Without further ado, here are the top ten articles of 2019:
- Top Women in Retail Tech 2019
- Best of NRF 2019: Top 10 Takeaways
- Loblaw Is Redefining Retail Operations With AI
- First Look: The Technology Behind Neiman Marcus’s New Retail Experience at New York’s Hudson Yards
- Three Grocery Retail Trends to Jump on in 2019
- Costco's Plans for Its E-Commerce Operations in 2019
- First Look: Walmart’s Store of the Future
- 5 Key Technology Moves Lowe’s Is Making to Renovate Its Retail Business
- Influentials: Top Movers and Shakers in Retail 2019
- Who Is the Top-Rated Workplace for Retailers?