Saks has launched a new Wellness Shop on Saks.com and has a number of digital experiences coming to support it. The shop, which has a dedicated place in both the women's and men's top navigation on the website, encompasses four key pillars: fitness, health & nutrition, sexual wellness and rest & relaxation.
With this expansion, Saks is emphasizing a holistic approach to wellbeing, with an increased product selection and more than 100 brands, 50 of which are new to Saks.
"Saks is thrilled to expand our array of wellness offerings, solidifying our position as the ultimate luxury retailer," notes Tracy Margolies, chief merchandising officer at Saks. "A holistic, all-encompassing approach to health is essential. With the addition of this new shop and products, we are now able to serve multiple aspects of the luxury customers' lifestyle, from fashion to wellbeing."
To celebrate the launch of the Wellness Shop, Saks is issuing a wellness-themed Edit article with shoppable content and hosting five Saks Live events from January 11th through January 18th. The events feature virtual experiences with shoppable content and lifestyle advice from wellness insiders.
- Exploring Energetic Fragrances with Vyrao - January 11 at 4 PM ET
- Yasmin Sewell, founder of Vyrao Fragrance, and Louise Mita, Quantum Energist, discuss crystal charging and affirmations in celebration of the brand's launch of energetic fragrances.
- Plant-Based Beauty with Imarais - January 12 at 2 PM ET
- Imarais co-founders, Sommer Ray and Felicia Hershenhorn, discuss skincare from the inside out.
- Q &A with Dr. Nigma Talib - January 12 at 4 PM ET
- Dr. Talib discusses face-mapping and how to personalize your skincare supplements for optimal health.
- Work Out with Isaac Boots and Zara Terez Tisch - January 14 at 2 PM ET
- Celebrity trainer and choreographer, Isaac Boots, and Terez founder and CEO, Zara Terez Tisch, lead a virtual workout featuring the brand's origami-inspired, new-at-Saks collection.
- Lifestyle Tips with Brian Mazza - January 18 @ 2 PM ET
- Brian Mazza, Founder of High Performance Lifestyle, discusses fitness, family and work.
Saks is continuing its digital initiatives with content created by Brian Mazza on @thesaksman and Kirsty Godso, founder of MADE OF, on @saks.
Saks is introducing four pillars of wellness. In addition to these categories, there will also be newly curated golf and ski shops, with both men's and women's apparel.
- Fitness: An expanded range of men's and women's athletic apparel, shoes and accessories guarantees shoppers can find exactly what they need for any activity. New items include recovery products from Hyperice, smart jump ropes from Tangram and apparel from Rhone, Beyond Yoga, Fourlaps and SoulCycle.
- Health & Nutrition: Customers can find vitamins and supplements, protein powders, kitchen tech and tools and cookbooks. Key items include nutritional lattes from Wylde One, tools from Vitamix and supplement patches from The Good Patch.
- Sexual Wellness: With a new focus on sexual wellbeing, shoppers can find personal care and technology items including vibrators from Lelo, feminine care from Dr. Barbara Sturm, intimate products from Maude and menopause therapy devices from Joylux.
- Rest & Relaxation: To curate the most serene experience, Saks offers mindfulness tools, sleep products and aromatherapy. Key items include Surell weighted blankets, HATCH sleep machines, Vyrao therapeutic fragrances and sleep supplements from Hush & Hush and more.