Should Grocers Strengthen Basics or Disrupt the Disruptors?
The fourth annual RIS-Progressive Grocer Tech Trends Study uncovers a second wave of innovation sweeping through grocery retailing. The first wave was about catching up to digital retailers and omnichannel shoppers. The second wave is about disrupting the disruptors.
However, the study also finds grocers are also strengthening core functions in merchandising, inventory management, analytics and store operations. In this special RIS-Progressive Grocer webinar, experts will examine study data and debate the best path forward for grocery retailers.
Key points covered include:
- Top technology investment plans today and in 2021
- Growth of digital and house brand sales
- Expansion of omnichannel services and functions
- Top strategies for 2020 and the biggest obstacles
- Technologies to watch in 2020 and those to avoid
Join this debate to learn about the rapidly evolving landscape of grocery tech and IT investment trends.