Target Continues to Scale Drive-Up Fulfillment Service
Available coast to coast, Drive Up allows guests to place an order, pull up to their local store and have a team member bring the order to their car in less than 2 minutes for free.
“This expansion brings us one step closer to offering Drive Up at most Target stores by the end of the year,” said Dawn Block, senior vice president, digital. “It continues to be our fastest and top-rated same-day service, and we can’t wait for more guests to experience this added ease and convenience across the country.”
Drive Up is now at more than 1,250 stores. The expansion includes:
- Maryland (Annapolis, Frederick, Hagerstown, Salisbury, Silver Spring)
- Virginia (Charlottesville, Fairfax, Falls Church, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg, Lynchburg, Richmond, Roanoke)
- Texas (Galveston, Laredo, McAllen, San Marcos)
- Georgia (Albany, Valdosta)
- Florida (Fort Meyers, Sarasota/Bradenton)
- California (Redding, Santa Rosa, Simi Valley)
While Drive Up is Target’s top-rated service, the retailer also delivers orders within hours from Shipt from more than 1,500 stores and offers Order Pickup—available for free in every Target store, giving shoppers the ability to order online and pickup in an hour.