- Total revenue was $152.9 billion, up 8.4%
- Walmart U.S. comp sales grew 6.5% and 11.7% on a two-year stack.
- E-commerce growth was 12% and 18% on a two-year stack. Continued to gain market share in grocery.
- Sam’s Club comp sales increased 9.5%, and 17.2% on a two-year stack.
- Membership income increased 8.9% with member count at an all-time high.
- Walmart International net sales were $24.4 billion, up $1.3 billion or 5.7%.
- Global advertising business grew nearly 30%, led by Walmart Connect in the U.S. and Flipkart advertising.