“RIS News and Retail Leader are proud to launch the Retail Sustainability Awards program to recognize the innovators and change-makers who have made sustainability an integral part of how they do business,” said Albert Guffanti, vice president and group publisher of Retail Technology Group at EnsembleIQ, which includes Retail Leader. “Through their strategic vision, entrepreneurial spirit, innovative approach and commitment to change, these leaders are truly impacting the future of retail and the environment. We are eager to learn about all of the individuals and teams that are forging the future of sustainable retail.”
Nominations for all Retail Sustainability Awards are free and can be made through The Retail Sustainability Awards website. Eight awards in total — six of which fall under the Retail Sustainability Corporate Awards — recognize retailers and consumer goods’ manufacturers.
These awards include the:
- Retail Sustainability Leadership Award.
- Retail Sustainability Initiative of the Year.
- Retail Sustainability Partnership Award.
- Supply Chain Team of the Year.
- Retail Sustainability Technology Implementation Award.
- Retail Sustainability Transparency Award.
The other two awards are the Retail Sustainability Individual Awards, which include the:
- Retail Sustainability Leader of the Year.
- Retail Sustainability Trailblazer of the Year.
This article originally appeared on Retail Leader, a sister publication of RIS News.