Giant Eagle’s Jo O’Hazo Named Analytics Unite Retail Co-Chair
Giant Eagle in the News
The company is drilling down on their product management modernization efforts, investing in new strategic category management technology across 216 supermarkets and 274 GetGo convenience stores.
More About O’Hazo
O’Hazo brings a comprehensive background in data and analytics that spans a global scale, having worked in high-level roles at top tier companies like Estee Lauder Companies, Newman’s Own Inc., and Unilever.
In the past, she has led enterprise-wide analytics talent transformation, architected a data-centric integrated business planning approach, lowered customer realization cycles and doubled improvement in this area, and more. She has also worked across executive management, business intelligence, strategic planning, and process improvement.
At Giant Eagle, O’Hazo leads the vision, strategy, and delivery for data-driven insights and capability across critical facets of transformation: people, process, data, and technology.
Get Ready for Analytics Unite 2023
This year is unlike any other. Analytics Unite, co-hosted by RIS and its sister brand CGT, is celebrating its 10th anniversary! We’re heading back to the Drake Hotel in Chicago for three days of learning from the industry's leading analytics experts. Join us from May 3-5 to toast 10 years and take advantage of three days packed with interactive education, networking opportunities, and plenty of celebrations!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Breaking down decision-making silos: A “decision-back” approach lets companies respond to ever-changing consumer preferences, including where and how they shop
- Cracking the code on media and marketing analytics: Case studies that showcase how retailers or CGs scale success
- Powering up forecasting with smart automations: Forecasting is powering the modern workplace to better meet the needs of existing and new employees to increase productivity and retention, while reducing costs
- Advancing digitally-focused sustainability initiatives: Operationalizing your sustainability roadmap using analytics
- Tackling algorithmic bias within AI- and ML-powered solutions: Uncover the tools being used to assess risks and build checkpoints
- Building in automation and predictive results with chatbots: Unlock the customer experience opportunities that are now table stakes