Where are fashion and apparel retailers maximizing their omnichannel opportunities in 2019? Wholesale channels.
More than 80% of respondents surveyed for our recent CGS 2019 Supply Chain and ERP Trends Report have a wholesale business, and over 40% identified wholesale as the second-largest growth opportunity in 2019 behind eCommerce. To increase the volume and value of consumer touchpoints, retailers see wholesale as a way to leverage other, well-recognized and successful stores to expand their reach.
In this guide, you will learn:
• How native retailers are taking on the wholesale channel
• Top operational and business challenges transitioning from retail to wholesale
• 7 Tips for starting or expanding your wholesale business
• Scaling internationally through wholesale partnerships and franchising
• A checklist for wholesale specific processes and systems requirements
• Success stories from retailers like Alice + Olivia, Marie Claire, Urban Outfitters, Reitmans and others