At The NRF Big Show 2015, the NRF's Fast Track program — a group of quick-hitting 20-minute presentations — will explore the obstacles retailers face as they search for new, game-changing ideas that will impact both their organization and the industry as a whole.
The "Retail's BIG Fast Track Program: Retail That Rocks!" keynote session will take place Wednesday, January 14 10:00 am –11:45am in the Jacob Javits Center North Hall and will offer attendees a behind-the-curtain look at the innovation process.
The retail executives sharing their experiences driving advancement at their respective organizations include:
- Kevin McKenzie, EVP, global chief digital officer, Westfield Labs
- Deena Varshavskaya, founder and CEO, Wanelo
- Raaja Nemani, co-Founder and CEO, BucketFeet
- Todd Michaud, founder and CEO, Power Thinking Media
- Jonathan Jenkins, founder and CEO, OrderWithMe Inc.