Kronos Incorporated has unveiled its next-generation Kronos InTouch DX. The intelligent time clock combines consumer-grade personalization, enterprise-level intelligence, and durability to accelerate digital transformation (DX) and empower workers.
The time clock provides the ease of use and personalization that employees and managers expect while simultaneously harnessing built-in intelligence to identify the most important issues and present relevant actions to users. InTouch DX works seamlessly with Workforce Dimensions and features a future-ready foundation for facial recognition and other emerging technologies.
“The future of work is people, and Kronos InTouch DX provides organizations with the digital experience they need to inspire and empower everyone to work productively throughout their workday,” said Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos. “An engaging employee experience should start at punch-in and continue throughout the entire shift, helping employees and managers complete critical tasks, stay informed, and focus on the parts of their job that drive the most value.”
Key features of the new solution:
- The InTouch DX experience begins at check-in with SmartLanding, a personal welcome screen alerting users to unread messages, time-off approvals or requests, shift-swap and schedule updates, and other critical notifications requiring attention.
- Individual Mode showcases personalized tiles curated by each user to provide one-click access to their most frequent self-service tasks, such as viewing their schedule, checking their accruals bank, or transferring job codes.
- My Time feature combines the timecard and weekly schedule to provide employees with a quick, at-a-glance view to accurately compare punches to scheduled hours to verify timecard accuracy and minimize exceptions, which mitigates compliance risk, saves managers time, and ensures paycheck accuracy.
- Multi-language support allows the user to pick their preferred language for a personalized experience.
- Security and convenience provided by optional biometric authentication eliminates the need to carry a badge or enter a PIN.
- Industrial-strength enclosure provides durability and reliability.
- Kronos InTouch DX will be available with Workforce Central and Workforce Ready in 2020.