Saks Fifth Avenue Unveils New Loyalty Program
Saks Fifth Avenue has made several enhancements to its SaksFirst loyalty program, broadening its reach and offering more benefits than ever before. All Saks cardholders will be granted free membership in SaksFirst, with no minimum spending requirement as well as earn points toward a SaksFirst Card with their very first purchase. SaksFirst will be expanded to include purchases made at the retailer's Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th outlet stores. Saks cardholders will receive free shipping from Saks stores, saks.com and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th stores, and be granted access to special events and private benefits.
SaksFirst has rewarded its customers with more points of higher value gift cards than other retailers.
To celebrate and kick off the launch of the SaksFirst program, Sak Fifth Avenue's New York City flagship store will offer "5 Days of Firsts," January 28 – February 1, 2013. Each day, customers will be treated to special in-store experiences and offerings. During the five-day period, special offerings will take place on saks.com as well, including:
· 1/21-2/1 – All customers that sign up for a new SaksFirst card receive a $25 gift card
· 1/28 – The first 500 customers that show a Saks card will receive a $100 gift card
· 1/29 – Customers that claim the offer on Facebook at Saks will receive a free yogurt on the 5th floor in SnAKS
· 1/30 – Free same day delivery in Manhattan for Saks cardholders (on orders placed by 3 p.m.)
· 1/31 – Saks cardholders will receive 1,000 bonus points on the first purchase of the day
· 2/1 – Saks cardholders will receive double points on beauty purchases
Saks' new advertising campaign to support the SaksFirst program features a new SaksFirst logo and art from fashion illustrator Mats Gustafson. The campaign describes the new SaksFirst card as "Love at First Swipe" and will appear in catalogs, newspapers, magazines and more.
"We are so excited about the enhancements being made to our already fantastic SaksFirst program. We are delighted to include even more of our customers in SaksFirst and to offer so many more great benefits with the program," said Steve Sadove, CEO of Saks Fifth Avenue.
For related content: