Returning in person to the Drake Hotel in Chicago once again, Analytics Unite 2023 is open for registration and guaranteed to deliver actionable insights for bringing data to life in your own businesses. Join us on May 3-5 to celebrate 10 years’ worth of high-value education and networking; can’t-miss, expert-packed sessions; and plenty of opportunities to toast the enormous achievements across both the retail and consumer goods industries over the past several years.
What You Can Expect This Year
This year, over the span of three jam-packed days, we’ll be touching on several timely topics related to bringing data to life, including:
- The Future of Retail Media and Marketplaces
- Data Capabilities of the Future: Looking 10 Years Ahead
- Magnifying AI Ethics and Transparency In Business Decisions
- Automating Customer Service for Happier Customers and Employees
- Real-Time Inventory Success
- Novel Recruiting and Retaining Strategies for Top Tech Talent
- And more!
Experience first-hand intelligence and inspiration from thought leaders, engage with industry peers through networking, and discover new solutions, products, and partners — and help us celebrate a strong 10 years of highlighting breakthrough ideas and innovations to the retail and consumer goods industries!
A Glimpse Back at 2022
Last year, influential leaders from across the consumer goods and retail industries convened to discuss the landscape of analytics and the powerful role it is playing in innovation, talent, and business growth.
We highlighted well-respected executives from the industry’s most recognizable brands, including:
- Joe Wright, senior director, IBP strategy and analytics, Kellogg North America
- Nicole Nelson, previously Best Buy’s SVP of data and analytics
- Maria Macuare, VP IBS global data and analytics at Mondelez International
- Tad Moskwa, customer data officer/senior director digital transformation, Mars Inc.
- Deb Hannah, SVP of marketing at Shoe Carnival
- And many more!
Catch Up on Last Year’s Gathering: Inside Analytics Unite 2022: Reuniting and Reenergizing in Chicago