Top 5 Technologies Where Retailers Are Placing Their Biggest Bets in 2018
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Big opportunities and strong headwinds are accelerating the pace of change in retail. This fast-moving environment is forcing retailers to increase their IT budgets, fix broken processes, replace legacy systems, and remove choke points that stifle their growth plans.
In the just released 2018 RIS/Gartner Retail Technology Study, retailers are found to be creating technology priority lists that focus on unified commerce solutions and digital transformation. In a webinar that features the study’s principal research Robert Hetu of Gartner, key takeaways are uncovered that include:
- Top technologies for 2018 and 2020
- Top over-arching technology-driven strategies for the next 18 months
- Toughest obstacles holding back retailers from growing sales and increasing productivity
- The top three technology strategies that separate retail leaders from laggards
- And the top technology investment plans for stores, POS/checkout, analytics, merchandise management, supply chain, workforce management, and e-commerce.
Join this webinar to learn why the days are over for delaying technology projects, taking half steps, using work-arounds and following in safe footsteps. Now is the time for making rapid, cost-effective upgrades that deliver advanced capabilities and opportunities for growth.