Retailers continue to invest heavily across their enterprises as they look to streamline efforts, upgrade tech stacks, and implement end-to-end solutions. These are the latest investments from Ulta, Amazon, Shoe Carnival, Party City, and Furniture Fair, implementing a wide variety of technology like AR, generative AI, automation, robotics, and more.
Shoe Carnival is investing in AI-powered content management, digital asset management, and automated media.
- Tech by Amplience looks to elevate the digital customer experience by expediting content delivery, enhancing campaign efficiency, and bolstering team productivity
- Functions include AI-powered search and discovery with natural language processing and automatic re-ranking
- Additionally, a streamlined CMS provides access to a content hub featuring easy search functionality
- Reported benefits include a 6% increase in landing page conversions, expedited campaigns, doubled team productivity, increases in revenue, removal of redundancies and middle management by allowing merchandising team to make navigation and content changes
- Shoe Carnival is looking to implement additional end-to-end, AI-powered and customer-centric personalization later this year
"[It] has transformed our online experience by empowering users with the tools necessary to make impactful changes that drive real results, in real-time," said Courtney Grisham, director, e-commerce, Shoe Carnival, in a statement.